Journey with Us for Mission
Edmund Rice Walk in Ireland
This is a walk that will take place on May 28th, 2016 from Kilmacthomas to Clonea Strand over a way-marked path in beautiful countryside. Cars are asked to come to Mount Sion, Waterford, where a bus will be available to take walkers to the starting point at Kilmacthomas. A bus will bring walkers back to Kilmacthomas after the walk from Clonea Strand Hotel.
- Assemble at Mount Sion Car Park at 9.30am
- Bus departs for Kilmacthomas at 10.00am
- Walk starts at 11.30am from Kilmacthomas at 11.30am.
- Estimated time of arrival in Clonea Strand (Hotel) at 1.30pm
- Departure for Mount Sion at 3.00pm from Clonea Strand.
- Please bring water
Tea/Coffee and scones available at Clonea Strand Hotel
All donations for the walk will be in aid of refugees through Mount Sion.
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the countryside in the company of people who share the values of the Edmund Rice Network. All are welcome.
Advance Booking essential: please contact Brother Phil Ryan at Mount Sion, Waterford. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org